Billing Specialist (contingent)
Omaha, NE 68102 US
- Pay starting at $20/hour
- Monday through Friday 10:30am-7:00pm
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Participates in various customer service billing processes. Performs the daily workflow transactions including responding to agents and insureds regarding inquiries to billing, making electronic payments on-line at the insureds’ request, setting up recurring EFT and credit card transactions for the account, responding to customer service inquiries and answering all other questions.
- Serves as first level technical support for various agency and insured billing, binding, and policy servicing software applications. Assists customers with all level one support items in these products including binding new accounts, helping agents and insured’s view and understand online policy information, reset passwords, and navigate software.
- Answers first level underwriting questions relating to commercial lines automobile and property new/renewal policies for the agency distribution segment. Identifies second and third level underwriting support issues and transfers these issues to the appropriate individuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent
- 1-2 years related customer service experience
- Knowledge of basic math
- Proficiency with personal computer and related spreadsheet and date manipulation software