Client Services Technician
Omaha, NE 68102 US
- $21.00 an hour
- Temp-hire opportunity
- M-F 8am-5pm schedule – NO weekends
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked.
- Provides excellent customer service to agents, insureds, claimants, and others.
- Resolves most basic issues and questions.
- May assist and/or research the needs of callers and route calls or emails to the appropriate department or individual to handle.
- Supports Underwriting departments by processing various submission steps which may include, indexing, preparing resource documents, and assigning priorities according to standardized procedures. May also provide submission status updates to agents via phone and/or email.
- Correct and/or update address and contact information in various systems at the direction of Underwriting and/or Client Services teams.
- Process written requests from agents and insureds for copies of policy loss runs in accordance with procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years related work experience
- Basic insurance terms and coverages
- Type 35 wpm with accuracy
- Knowledge of commercial automobile rating and policy coverages and endorsements
- Insurance coverages and rating and insurance products
- Company guidelines on acceptability and profitability for applications/accounts/policies
- Insurance industry and marketing techniques