Step into the role of Clinic Clerk to impact one of Houston's prominent public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will ensure quality patient care is being seen and taken care of.
Don’t miss this chance to join a dynamic, established team dedicated to serving the Houston community!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $15.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Emerald Plaza area with various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public healthcare organization in the Emerald Plaza area. As a Clinic Clerk, you will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you perform administrative duties such as assisting with patient registration, conducting encounters, checking patients in/out, documenting third-party insurance i.e., Medicaid, creating and scheduling appointments in EMR: EPIC, and answering incoming phone calls.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a well-established team that is hard-working and committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; an Associate’s degree is preferred
- 1 year of clerical work or training experience is preferred
- 1 year of experience in data entry is highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is not required but highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for providing accessible resources for communities and families searching for immediate healthcare. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Clinic Clerk with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.