Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $23 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Harris County Public Health Department is partnering with Team1Medical to seek a Clinic Clerk to join their team! As the Clinic Clerk, you will ensure quality patient care is being seen through the Refugee Program. Seize this opportunity to utilize your clinical or administrative work experience and take your career to the next level. Apply today!
Clinic Clerk’s Responsibilities
- Assist with patient registration, capture encounters, check patients in/out, document third-party insurance i.e., Medicaid, create and schedule appointments in EMR: EPIC, and handle telephone calls
- Receive and monitor interpreter and taxi providers at the clinic
- Perform data entry required for program reporting i.e., eSHARE
Clinic Clerk’s Qualifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of clinical or administrative work experience in a clinical setting is preferred but not required
- Translation services will need to be provided; any language other than English is required
- EMR: Epic Experience and Adobe Pro are a strong plus
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is located on the Southwest side of Houston with close access to Highway 59 and Westpark Tollway
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $23 an hour
Become a part of an organization dedicated to promoting public health safety in the community in which you live – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the Nation. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.