The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77036 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-05-01 Job Number: TS60704414
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036| Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $23 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Are you passionate about improving public health awareness in your community? Do you have experience with scheduling? The Harris County Public Health Department is teaming up with Team1Medical to seek a Clinic Clerk to join their team! As the Clinic Clerk, you will ensure quality patient care is being seen through the Refugee Program. Seize this opportunity to utilize your clinical or administrative work experience and take your career to the next level. Apply today!
Clinic Clerk’s Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting with patient registration, capturing encounters, checking patients in/out, documenting third-party insurance i.e., Medicaid, creating and scheduling appointments in EPIC (electronic medical record), and handling telephone calls
- Receive and monitor interpreter and taxi providers at the clinic
- Provide translation services for clinical staff when needed
- Perform data entry required for program reporting i.e., eSHARE
- Retrieve, file, and ensures that medical records are available for client care
- Prepare medical records for document imaging and scanning
- Participate in business process initiatives such as patient flow analysis, document imaging, etc.
- Assist with data entry and electronic data processing
Clinic Clerk’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of clinical or administrative work experience in a clinical setting is preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail with written and verbal communication skills are preferred.
- Translation services will need to be provided; any language other than English is required.
- EMR: Epic experience and Adobe Pro are a strong plus.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is located in Southwest Houston and has close access to Highway 59 and Westpark Tollway.
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $23 an hour
Become a part of an organization dedicated to promoting public health safety in the community you live in – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.