Step into the role of Clinic Clerk, to impact one of Houston's well known public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will assist with a variety of clerical duties, screen for patient eligibility, and schedule appointments.
Don’t miss this chance to become a part of a healthcare organization dedicated to promoting public health safety in the community!
What Matters Most: Competitive hourly rate of $15.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Blue Creek area of the Northwest side of Houston
- Opportunity to work with Harris County Public Health in the Northwest WIC clinic
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading public health family care clinics in Northwest Houston. As a Clinic Clerk, you will assist clients complete all necessary forms and documentation, complete data entry and evaluate eligibility documents for residency, identification, income, and immunizations, answer incoming calls, check patient in/out, schedule appointments, and conduct community outreach educational classes on nutrition and breastfeeding education classes.
Work Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Fridays, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., and every 3rd Saturday of every month, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Be part of a dynamic team that is hard-working and committed to quality mother and child patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1 year of clerical work or training experience is highly preferred
- 1 year of experience in data entry is highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for their phenomenal assistant in the WIC clinics. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Clinic Clerk with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.