Step into the role of Clinical Accounting Manager, to impact one of Houston's leading oncology clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will oversee the staff, handle finances, and ensure regulatory compliance.
Don’t miss this chance to join an energetic and innovative team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive annual rate of $80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Texas Medical Center of Houston, TX
- Specialty: Oncology
Your New Role:
Join a leading oncology clinic in the Texas Medical Center. As a Clinical Accounting Manager, you will develop work schedules, manage clinic finances by maintaining patient fees and billing, and ensure the clinic complies with all laws and regulations. You will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you oversee Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of a compelling team that is dedicated and committed to delivering quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; an associate degree is highly preferred
- Experience with negotiating with pharmaceutical companies and full revenue cycle is required
- EMR Experience with Cure MD is highly preferred
- Great attention to detail, organizational management, and written and verbal communication skills are highly recommended.
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its 31 years of oncology experience and strives to provide excellent customer service. Once hired by the practice, you will enjoy a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, PTO, and more!
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Clinical Accounting Manager with a renowned oncology practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2983.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.