The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Clinical Accounting Manager
Houston, TX 77030 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-20 Industry: Professional Job Number: JR554586224
Clinical Accounting Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77030 | Location: Medical Center area
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Oncology | Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 a year
Do you have experience working in an Oncology clinic? Do you want to work close to home? An oncology specialty center is seeking a Clinical Accounting Manager to join their team! As the Clinical Accounting Manager, you will oversee the staff, handle finances, and ensure regulatory compliance. Whether now or later, this is one opportunity you do not want to miss out on. If you have experience working in the clinical administration setting and have a gift for negotiating with pharmaceutical companies, this position is for you. Submit your resume today!
Clinical Accounting Manager’s Responsibilities
- Develop work schedules for staff and physicians
- Manage clinic finances
- Maintain patient fees and billing
- Improve clinic efficiency and quality
- Ensure the clinic complies with all laws and regulations
- Oversee Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Clinical Accounting Manager’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; an Associate’s degree is preferred
- Experience with negotiating with pharmaceutical companies is required
- Must have experience with full revenue cycle
- EMR experience with Cure MD is preferred
- Great attention to detail and organizational management
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Paid Parking provided
- The clinic has over 31 years of oncology experience and strives to provide excellent customer service.
- Work within the Texas Medical Center with close access to Park-N-Ride stations.
- Work Schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Work with an internationally known Nobel Prize doctor who has cured 3 out of 4 terminally ill patients
- Once hired, you can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, which includes PTO and health insurance!
Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 a year
Take this opportunity to work in the Medical Center with a renowned oncology company to better serve the community – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.