Clinical Affairs Associate
Zip Code: Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 | Location: Northwest of Downtown Chicago
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Health Sciences | Salary: $80,000 to $90,000 a year
A leading distributor of laser, light-based, and radio frequency dermatological and surgical equipment is seeking a Clinical Affairs Associate to join their team. Utilize your scientific and clinical know-how to assist in the planning and execution of clinical studies while keeping adherence to established principles, guidelines, and research protocols. Communicate with key internal and external stakeholders. If you are a highly motivated individual with great communication skills, then this is the role for you.
Clinical Affairs Associate’s Responsibilities
- Ability to plan, implement, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic skills for strategic review and assessment of the medical literature, clinical and statistical data interpretation and scientific study proposals and oversee data management activities
- Assist in supervising study sites and research activities to ensure adherence to protocols and terms of the study
- Monitor the progress of the project and update clinical project leader on an ongoing basis
- Create and/or maintain research activity records which may include meeting minutes, data collection tools, metrics reports, regulatory forms, dispensation records, consent forms, case reports, or others as needed
- Contribute to medical writing activities including abstracts, white papers, educational assets, the preparation of clinical documents, study design protocols, and others as needed
Clinical Affairs Associate’s Qualifications
- Prior experience as a clinician, with clinical research, and energy-based devices
- Ability to manage time and resources to prioritize tasks and accomplish set goals
- Successfully navigate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and constraints
- Strong problem solving, deductive reasoning, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, health science, or related field
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including active listening, presentation, and interpersonal communication
Company Culture & Perks
- Direct hire opportunity and benefits package
- Right off IL-22 & US-45
- Company has been in business for over 20 years
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognized organization
Salary: $80,000 to $90,000 a year
Gain experience as a Clinical Affairs Associate with a globally recognized organization! Apply now!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Chicago, IL. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.