Conover, NC 28613 US
Are you looking for a company that is thriving across various high growth industries and is innovative, customer focused, high integrity, believes in strong teamwork and collaboration? Do you have a keen eye for quality? Are you motivated for growth?
What You Will Do:
- Check coating weights as required.
- Accurately measure and/or add catalyst.
- Check film for corona treatment before mounting to determine correct loading of film.
- Review coating schedule and ensure accurate footage is run for all products.
- Ensure correct film, adhesive, run conditions, web path, etc.
- Visually inspect material for film and/or coating defects.
- Make pre-mix if necessary.
What You Will Need:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on quality.
- Additional auxiliary equipment: Possess or learn the ability to operate Forklift, Cranes, Floor Jacks, Saws, Knives (other hand tools).
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; ability to understand detailed written and/or oral instructions including basic mathematical skills.
What's In It For You:
- PPE Provided
- 6:00PM - 6:00AM; 2-2-3 Schedule
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
If you are a dedicated hard worker and meet all qualifications, please call our Conover Office at 828-413-8008.