When you step into the role of Collections Customer Service Representative, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your customer service expertise will strengthen a fast-paced environment where productivity is a way of life.
Don’t miss this chance to join a highly efficient team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $15 an hour to $16 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Houston, Texas near Beltway 8 and Clay Road area
Your New Role:
Join a global transportation solutions company based in Houston, TX. As the newest Collections Customer Service Representative, you will take inbound calls collecting payment information and updating customer toll accounts. With your strong customer service skills, you will have a profound impact on the customer’s experience and resolving disputed/escalated calls in a timely manner.
You will be part of a productive team that is committed to meeting daily metrics to increase company efficiency and overall performance. This fast-paced independent styled work environment will make this a stellar place to land and learn the skills to advance your career.
- Minimum of one to two years of call center or collections experience
- Typing or data entry skills (35 + WPM or 6500 kph)
- Strong customer service skills and professional attitude
- Dispute resolution skills a huge plus
- Must be punctual and able to sit for long periods of time
Your New Organization:
This is a Fortune 1000 company, recognized for its dedication to compliance and efficiency. They strive to employ individuals of high personal and professional character who not only serve their customers, but the communities in which they live and work.
Enjoy a challenging and productive work environment with benefits medical, dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Take the leap to grow your office professional career as a Customer Service Training Coordinator at this global transportation company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 281-275-5410.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you