Your New Organization:
The Reserves Network has partnered with one of Omaha's leading progressive debt collector agencies, conveniently located at 84th & Giles. We are looking for motivated and professional individuals who are interested in a fulfilling career where they can assist in resolving bad debt while enjoying a healthy work/life balance.
What matters most as a collections specialist:
- Paid weekly starting at $16/hour and $17/hour for bilingual
- Benefits offered: medical, dental, and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Onsite perks to keep you motivated and engaged
- Comfortable and friendly office environment
Your new role as a collections specialist:
- Make phone calls to past due accounts and provide resources to debt holders
- Use your negotiating skills to resolve bad debt accounts ad create payment plans
- Data entry to update and maintain customer files
Your experience as a collections specialist:
- High School Diploma
- Data entry/customer service experience
Your career partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.