We have partnered with one of Omaha's foremost progressive debt collector agencies. This company is seeking motivated, professional individuals to serve in a collections specialist role to assist with resolving bad debt. This company has great perks and promotes a positive work atmosphere and a healthy work/life balance. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, if you want to get into an office environment, working Monday-Friday traditional hours, this is for you!
Duties of the collection’s specialist include:
• Make phone calls to past-due accounts and provide resources to debt holders
• Use your negotiating skills to resolve bad debt accounts and create payment plans
• Data entry to update and maintain customer files
Job perks for the collection specialist includes:
• 401k fully vested on day 1 with company match after 6 months and 500 hours worked
• Onsite perks to keep you motivated and engaged
• Comfortable and friendly office environment, working traditional M-F office hours
• Paid weekly starting at $15/hour and $16/hour for bilingual
If you have data entry, or customer service experience, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.