The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Commercial Property Manager
Houston, TX 77057 US
Posted: 05/12/2023 2023-05-12 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SC42169043
Commercial Property Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77057 | Location: Galleria Area
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm | Salary: $44,760 - $70,000 per year
Do you have an interest in the Commercial Real Estate industry? A Commercial Real Estate Company in the Galleria area of Houston is looking for a Property Manager to assist their team. This position could open multiple opportunities to pave the way to a Career Track in Commercial Property Management. Now is your chance to work with a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Submit your resume today!
Commercial Property Manager’s Responsibilities
- Interface with Ownership, tenants, and vendors by phone, in writing, and person
- Process and approve all tenant and property payables or receivables
- Schedule cleaning, make ready, signage, and keying of vacant spaces
- Track and invoice all tenant billable work
- Perform property tours, inspections, and move-in/out procedures
- Schedule all maintenance for the property
- Contract negotiation for property vendors
- Oversee the janitorial, engineer or maintenance staff, and essential building maintenance.
- Other related duties assigned
Commercial Property Manager’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, Finance, or a related field is highly preferred.
- Texas Real Estate Broker or Salesman license is highly preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of office experience, commercial property management experience is a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of Lease Agreements and administration of documents/process
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Knowledge of MRI and Yardi software is a plus
- Must have managerial skills, customer service focus, initiative, honesty, and be a team player
Company Culture & Perks
- Opportunity to develop skills and gain more experience
- Galleria area location offers the convenience of restaurants and shopping within walking distance of your office
- Metro Bus Accessible
- Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and NO WEEKENDS!
- You can apply for a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacations, holidays, and sick leave!
Salary: $45,760 - $70,000 a year
Put your organizational and administrative skills to use with a commercial real estate company that values its employees and their contributions to their success – Apply Today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.