The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Commercial Property Manager
Omaha, NE 68134 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-07-08 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: SK907473419
The Reserves Network has partnered with is a full-service commercial real estate and construction organization with a pro-active, engaging culture in the middle of experiencing dynamic growth! This company thrives to positively impact their partners, customers, families, and communities. Looking to add an energetic and experienced Commercial Property Manager to be responsible for the management of their commercial portfolio throughout the Midwest.
Responsibilities of the commercial property manager:
- Responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of properties, which includes commercial, retail, office,
- and industrial.
- Acts as the primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are being met. Prepares and
- delivers timely, accurate, and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses.
- Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Oversees marketing of managed properties, operations, and financial activities, as well as handling all
- monetary collections, deposits, and corresponding coding.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
Requirements of the commercial property manager:
- 2- years of property management experience
Benefits of the Commercial Property Manager:
- Base salary starting at $75,000k annually BOE
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Plans
- Exceptional Long Term Disability Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- Paid Time-off
If you have property management experience apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.