The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Fort Worth, TX 76107 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Human Resources Job Number: AZ774986316
Zip Code: Fort Worth, TX 76107 | Location: Sunset Heights South District
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am – 6 pm | Salary: $30 to $34 an hour
A behavioral health organization is teaming up with ExecuTeam Staffing to seek a Compensation Analyst to join their team! As the Compensation Analyst, you will analyze data regarding pay grades and salary ranges, research market trends for the company’s salary adjustments, and evaluate job descriptions to determine certain classifications. If you have experience working in Human Resources, Compensation, Finance, or Accounting, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
Compensation Analyst’s Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify competitive wages and trends
- Evaluate job descriptions to determine appropriate classifications
- Process new hire compensation
- Analyze pay grades and salary ranges
- Research market trends to recommend salary adjustments
- Prepare reports on findings and make recommendations to management
Compensation Analyst’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Business Administration is required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of prior experience in Human Resources, Compensation, Finance, or Accounting is required; experience with designing, analyzing, and managing the administration of compensation programs is preferred.
- Experience with a non-profit organization is highly preferred
- The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, adapt to changing requirements, and work well with a team is essential
- Must have the ability to work on-site for the duration of your employment
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Located close to the Clear Fork Trinity River to enjoy the scenic view on your lunchtime
- Various restaurants are located close to the building
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company that has over 50 years of experience
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans
- Competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit program
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 to $34 an hour
Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available in the Fort Worth Area!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.