When you step into the role of Compensation Benefits Manager, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your expertise will strengthen a progressive environment, spearheading the setting of the company’s budget, developing the salary structure, and overseeing payroll distribution.
Join this invigorating role and make a lasting difference in your community.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $66,000 annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in Columbus, GA, surrounded by various shopping outlets and centers to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
Your New Role:
Join an agile and progressive school organization based in Columbus, GA, as the Compensation and Benefits Manager. You will identify, plan, measure, and track benefits from the start of the school district's investments to ensure the desired benefits are specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic, and time-bounded.
You will lead a dynamic team that is committed to being progressive with the times which will make this a stellar place to land.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources management, business administration, or a related field is required
- 5 years of experience as a compensation and benefits manager or a related field is required
- CEBS or SHRM certifications are not required but are highly preferred
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and interpersonal skills are required
Your New Organization:
This is a productive school organization, recognized to inspire and equip all students to achieve unlimited potential and is a beacon of educational excellence where all people are known, valued, and inspired.
Enjoy a dynamic and progressive environment with solid benefits, including PTO, paid vacations, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and more!
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Compensation and Benefits Manager at this esteemed school district. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2983.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.