Omaha, NE 68102 US
This insurance company has doubled in size year over year for the last 4 years, and is adding another new department! They offer direct to the consumer business insurance, such as workers' comp, liability, commercial auto, and umbrella policies to small business owners across the country. They are looking for enthusiastic compliance specialists to join and grow with their expanding company!
Responsibilities of the compliance specialists:
· Review and analyze payroll, tax, and accounting records to determine the appropriate premium base for a variety of insurance lines (a.k.a. Errors and Omissions)
· Obtain descriptions of business operations, employee job duties, and other relevant information over the phone and through email
· Determine if proper insurance classification codes have been assigned to customer policies according to the state manuals and suggest class code changes when appropriate
· Adjust premiums based on state manual rules
· Complete audit worksheets using an Excel template and process the audit findings in the database
· Provide superior customer service to the policyholders throughout the audit process
· Resolve customer disputes regarding audit results
Perks of the compliance specialist:
·Great work environment with growth opportunity
·M-F 8am-5pm schedule
·Current hybrid work schedule includes 2 days in office and 3 days work from home
·Subsidized downtown parking
·Pay: $17.91 (Pay increases with experience)
If you have administrative insurance experience this might be the job for you, quick apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.