The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Glendale Heights, IL 60139 US
Posted: 05/08/2023 2023-05-08 2023-06-26 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: IC732188412
Zip Code: Glendale Heights, IL 60139 | Location: DuPage County
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm | Salary: $56,000 – $62,500 a year
Chicago based mechanical specialty firm with a national reach has an immediate need for a Construction Administrator to join their team. Every day will be different as you will perform a variety of job duties from accounts payable, accounts receivable, administrative and payroll processing. Sage 300 or Sage Timberline experience is required. If you want to work for a company that is committed to quality and exceptional performance this position is for you!
Construction Administrator’s Responsibilities
- Code and enter invoices for accounts payable.
- Select invoices for payments and process payments.
- Routine bank reconciliations
- Create and enter service invoices while maintaining purchase orders and service tickets
- Assist with payroll, process incoming checks, check timesheets
- Light business to business collections
- Request wavers as needed
- Bank reconciliation
- Create, send, and upkeep of service PO’s and service tickets
- Create & enter construction invoices via G702, 703 & waivers
- 30/60/90 reports
- Collect certificates of insurance, certified payroll
- Meeting minutes
- Open and distribute mail & deliveries
- Process outgoing UPS
- Answer phone calls, greet visitors, filing, order office supplies, miscellaneous office duties
Construction Administrator’s Qualifications
- 5+ years recent and hands-on experience as an Office Administrator or Office Manager
- Previous industry experience within construction, mechanical or HVAC is a huge plus
- Hands on experience with Sage 300 or Sage Timberline is required
- Have a thorough understanding of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while taking on new tasks with high levels of difficulty
Company Culture & Perks
- Family owned and operated company offers a great opportunity for your ideas to be heard and implemented
- Stable company operational for over 75 years
- Dynamic work culture with strong beliefs in promoting from within
- Recognition for your hard work and dedication
- Benefits package once hired on by the client
Salary: $56,000 - $62,500 a year
Put your Construction Administrator skills to use with a stable employer who will appreciate your high quality of work and work performance. Apply TODAY!
ExecuTeam Staffing puts talented people to work at many of Chicagoland's leading employers. As one of the top staffing agencies in Chicago, we specialize in placing qualified candidates into rewarding new career opportunities in their field. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking the variety and freedom of temporary work, or new challenges in a full-time position, we can help you find the job that best matches your skills, experience, and interests. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.