The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-06-26 Industry: Professional Job Number: SC711759518
The Reserves Network is currently hiring a Construction Superintendent for a design build construction company located in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. The Construction Superintendent will work directly with construction project manager to ensure project construction from start to finish.
What a typical day will look like:
- Provide supervision of sub-contractors on project site and daily inspection of subcontractor work.
- Conduct all inspections to ensure delivery of highest quality of subcontractor work.
- Assist Construction Project Manager to ensure construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Communicate effectively with Subcontractors.
- Ongoing full-time presence on project site—provide daily Construction Reports.
- Identify any project design and construction issues and bring to Construction Project Manager's attention immediately.
- Oversee and report progress of project against project schedule.
- Coordination with Construction Project Manager, all necessary workflow schedules and monitoring of same to insure all deadlines are met.
- Inform Management Team of work progress and of all significant matters relating to the project.
- Develop strategies to promote efficient and cost-effective work practices.
- Report directly for Construction Project Manager.
- Ability to step into and perform duties on an existing under construction multi-family project.
- Monitor and manage Safety including maintenance of OSHA related forms.
What You Need:
- Complete understanding of project plans, construction methods, and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years In-field project experience in multi-family commercial construction.
- Understanding of Florida building codes.
- Complete knowledge of all phases of general construction.
- Supervise effectively at all levels and motivate sub-contractors to perform at a high level of competency.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency including knowledge of construction related software (i.e. BuilderTrend).
- OSHA 30 Certification.
- English speaking—bilingual a plus.
What is in It for You
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00 pm (hours may vary by project).
- Salary 70k – 80k per year
- Milestone bonuses with earning potential up to 100k.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and PTO available
CALL OUR OFFICE NOW @ (813) 537 - 2622 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3CxgzNa.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.