Are you someone who is a self-starter? Someone who takes pride in your work? Are you someone who enjoys being challenged and delivering on those challenges? If you said yes, then this is the perfect job for you!
What You Will Do:
- Measure, weigh, visually inspect and package ceramic products
- Monitor ISO process
- Retrieve products and deliver to assigned areas
- Perform power-up/start-up procedures
- Verify travel tickets that are to be tested
- Enter complete4 and accurate process information
What You Need:
- Excellent manual dexterity
- CRC Bronze Level – Must complete assessment
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions
- Must be able to communicate with team and supervisors
- Mathematical skills – Add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Must be able to lift-up or move up to 25lbs
What's In It For You:
- PPE Provided – Steel toe shoes and uniforms
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Direct deposit
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family - and veteran-owned company, we focus on t candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://bit.ly/2VLbrm6
If you are looking for an opportunity for growth, please call our Concord Branch Office at (980)276-9988 for more information. Apply today!