The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77054 US
Posted: 03/09/2023 2023-03-09 2023-04-20 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW43752024
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77054 | Location: NRG Stadium/Astrodome Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $30 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston’s Health and Human Services
Do you have experience working with contract compliance? Are you seeking a position close to home? The City of Houston is partnering with ExecuTeam Staffing to seek a Contract Administrator to join their team! As the Contract Administrator, you will develop and provide contract specifications and documents to advertise bids and requests, research contract issues, and prepare information relating to contracts, agreements, and practices. If you happen to be seeking a rewarding position that will accelerate your career to new levels, do not wait for this opportunity to pass by. Apply today!
Contract Administrator’s Responsibilities
- Develop and prepare various contract specifications and related documents to advertise bids and requests for proposed contracts.
- Provide statistical analysis for assistance with planning services
- Develop and fulfill contract requirements, including the development of a scope of work, providing budget forecasts, and proposing alternatives
- Resolve contract disputes by meeting with vendors to resolve issues
- Follow up with management on contract compliance issues
- Maintain current and accurate records of leasehold information
Contract Administrator’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Government, or a closely related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of contract compliance experience is required
- Familiarity with the development and fulfillment of contract requirements is required
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License will be required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Help to improve the health of area citizens in your community
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment
- Located near the NRG Stadium area offering free covered parking close to area restaurants and shopping
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 an hour
If you seek a position close to home and want to take the next step in your career – Apply today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.