The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Contract and Risk Administrator
Houston, TX 77054 US
Posted: 06/01/2023 2023-06-01 2023-07-08 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: AW815653413
Contract and Risk Administrator
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77054 | Location: NRG Stadium/Astrodome Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $30 - $34 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston’s Health and Human Services
Do you have experience working with contract compliance? Are you seeking a position close to home? The City of Houston’s Health and Human Services Department is partnering with The Reserves Network to seek a Contract and Risk Administrator who will develop and provide contract specifications and documents to advertise bids and requests, research contract issues, and prepare information relating to contracts, agreements, and practices. If you happen to be seeking a rewarding position that will accelerate your career to new levels – submit your resume today!
Contract and Risk Administrator’s Responsibilities
- Develop and prepare various contract specifications and related documents to advertise bids and requests for proposed contracts
- Provide statistical analysis for assistance with planning services
- Develop and fulfill contract requirements, including the development of a scope of work, providing budget forecasts, and proposing alternatives
- Resolve contract disputes by meeting with vendors to resolve issues
- Maintain current and accurate records of leasehold information
Contract and Risk Administrator’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Government, or a closely related field is required
- A minimum of 2 years of contract compliance experience is required
- Familiarity with the development and fulfillment of contract requirements is required
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Opportunity to develop your skills and gain more experience
- As part of the onboarding process, your immunization records will be verified, and immunizations will be administered for any outdated boosters on your first day of employment.
- Located near the NRG Stadium area offering free covered parking close to area restaurants and shopping.
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 - $34 an hour
If you seek a position close to home and want to take that next step in your career – Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.