The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77040 US
Posted: 03/10/2023 2023-03-10 2023-04-20 Job Number: LL960309227
Contract Administrator HCTRA
$25 - $26/hr. | Wilshire Location 77040
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
Temp To Hire
Come join the HCTRA Team as their new Contract Administrator! In this role, you will coordinate both maintenance and construction-related contracts and agreements, research the service and/or materials needed, and review, process, and track the requisitions and addenda. You will also receive, verify, and process HCTRA’s invoices, and coordinate and track HCTRA's fleet purchases and vehicle details. A high degree of interaction via email, phone and meetings with maintenance and construction field personnel, a multitude of vendors, most HCTRA departments as well as multiple Harris County Departments is required.
Important: All applicants must complete the assessment. Please click on the link to begin.
- This is an invitation from Resource Staffing to take our assessment, "HCTRA Contract Administrator."
- Please visit the following link: HCTRA Contract Coordinator Assessment
- The assessment will begin only after you've logged in and read the instructions.
- Before you begin the assessment, please verify your settings by clicking on the "Check Your System Settings" button on the assessment Login page.
HCTRA employees must not have outstanding toll road violations as well as a clean criminal background. Please click the following link to review your HCTRA Toll Road Account for outstanding balances https://www.hctra.org/Login before applying.
Contract Administrator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong personal computer skills, utilizing software such as Outlook, Word, and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong clerical skills including knowledge of standard business and office machines and equipment
- Excellent organizational and strong problem-solving skills in situations where only limited standardization exist
- Strong decision-making skills where tasks require comparing alternative courses of action
- Ability to work independently with only general direction and utilize established policies and objectives
- Knowledge of office management services, functions, organizational structure, and operational policies and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential material with considerable tack and discretion
- Ability to learn newly implemented software with proficiency
- Skills in excellent, above-average written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle a variety of multiple tasks at one time in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet and track multiple deadlines and prioritize work
- Ability to be dependable and maintain good attendance
- Ability to collect, evaluate, and analyze data relating to accounting, personnel and purchasing.
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Typing speed of 30 WPM +
- Data Entry Alpha Numeric 7,000-10,000 keystrokes – 10key experience helpful
- No outstanding toll road violations (see link above to review your HCTRA account)
Benefits Of Joining The Team:
- Gain Excellent Contract Negotiation Skills!
- Gain Experience Working With A Well Know Toll Road Authority
- Excellent Health Insurance Options
- Free Parking
- Great Team Environment
- Company Embraces Diversity and Strong Culture
Apply today and jumpstart your career with HCTRA!
About Resource Staffing
Resource Staffing is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1989, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions throughout Texas. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.