Play a critical role in the assembly of electrical control panels utilized in many industries, including health care and security when you become a Control Panel Assembler for an electronics manufacturing company in Mt. Holly, NC.
What Matters Most:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-Site position located in Mt. Holly, NC
- First shift schedule full-time or part-time hours available
- Work independently after training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401k plan
Your New Role:
As a Control Panel Assembler, you will have a big impact on producing high quality control panels that operate generators, machinery, and other critical components. You will read work instructions and assemble the panels and connectors per the design specifications in a climate-controlled environment.
What You Need:
- Prefer prior control panel assembly experience, willing to train if you are mechanically inclined
- Ability to follow diagrams and drawings
- Experience using crimpers, screwdrivers, wrenches, and other hand tools
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 704-868-8599.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.