Control Assembly Worker
Mount Holly, NC 28120 US
- Assemble control panels according to design specifications, utilizing appropriate tools and equipment
- Mount circuit breakers, relays, terminal blocks, and connectors, within the control panel enclosure and perform quality control checks
- Wire Electrical components using proper techniques, ensuring accurate and organized connections
- Label wires, cables, and components for easy identification and troubleshooting and maintaining accurate records
- Perform functional tests to verify the proper operation of control panels and associated systems
- Experience in control panel assembly and wiring
- Familiarity with diagrams and drawings
- Mechanically inclined and experienced in using hand power tools, wire cutters, and crimpers
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines while paying attention to details
- Monday-Thursday 6:30 am-5:00 pm
- Friday’s hours are only 5:30 am-10:30 am - Enjoy a short day to start off your weekend!
- Part-time opportunities available
- Pay rate will be DOE
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!