Control Control Maintenance Technician
Fairbury, NE 68352 US
- Competitive pay starting at $30-$35 an hour
- On-site position located in the Omaha, NE area.
- Schedule: 1st shift
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
- Ability to repair and troubleshoot (starters, fuses, contacts, relays, level probes, flow meters, drives/VFDs, etc.)
- Knowledge of AC/DC voltage, AC/DC drives, control wiring, and PLC Controls
- Assist with the servicing of equipment by testing, troubleshooting, and using volt meters to determine specific problems.
- Ability to read and understand Ladder Logic and be familiar with Allen Bradley’s RS Logix 5000 software.
- Assist with the repairs of process equipment, its sub-systems and all ancillary processes or equipment related to the operation of the plant floor
- Perform routine or non-routine maintenance as required
- Set up and change over equipment to achieve maximum efficiency during production
- Complete assigned responsibilities through the work order maintenance program
- Troubleshoot PLC programs to support the automation of the facility
- At least 1 year of experience working as a control technician
- Ability to exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally and 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently.
- Ability to work two Saturdays/Sundays a month
- Must always follow the LOTO (Lock Out/Tag Out) program