Omaha, NE 68134 US
Innovation, Collaboration, Energy, and Growth! Our Omaha client is looking for a Controller that values and strives for these same things. A trusted partnership with clients and employees is what aids this company in its continued success, so check out this opportunity for your next career move!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• DIRECT HIRE
• Monday- Friday 7:30-4:30 (Flexible with scheduling options)
• $85,000 - $110,000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
• Values involvement in community events to be able to give back
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Strong knowledge of GAAP
• Solid knowledge of budgeting, data analysis, and full accounting processes
• Multi-entity accounting experience
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Handle the accounting processes such as Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Analytics, P&L, and Reconciliations
• Create goals for accounting team as well as oversee & implement process improvements
• Handle Budgeting and Forecasting processes
• Utilize problem solving skills to handle client and internal company issues to provide appropriate recommendations for resolution
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Plans
• 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Controller description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.