The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Lagrange, OH 44050 US
Posted: 03/21/2023 2023-03-21 2023-04-29 Industry: Engineering Job Number: WC446695317
Direct Hire Controls Engineer
Location: Lagrange, OH.
Job Summary: In the role of a controls engineer, you will oversee the production of various types of equipment and systems. An important competency in this position is to research, test, and analyze ideas for possible system and process improvements. Success in this role will be demonstrated by meeting safety and quality standards while driving revenue increases through improved production processes.
- Troubleshoots problems with processes and hardware.
- Plans preventive maintenance.
- Coordinates with others in order to determine problems and implement solutions.
- Provides technical assistance as needed by internal customers.
- Manages relations with vendors.
- Defines performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a related field.
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills, Familiarity with UL508, CSA, NEC.
- Ability to program PLCs and HMIs
- Proficient in computer-aided design and drafting software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to determine customer needs to develop project specifications and scope.
- Ability to interpret and implement specifications.
Benefits: Benefits and compensation will be discussed during the interview.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.