Zip Code: Columbus, GA 31904
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Assistant Living | Salary: $13-$14.50 an hour
Multiple Cook positions are available for experienced individuals to plan, prepare and cook various items to ensure the highest quality of services for the community’s residents. Must have a friendly demeanor to greet each resident with a smile!
- Prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Check food before it is served to customers
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedures
- Flexibility to work 1030am to 7pm
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable standing, stopping, squatting, twisting and moving frequently
- Calm demeanor to work within a fast-paced environment
- Must have received the COVID vaccinated
Company Culture & Perks
- Ability to serve to clientele in a close-knit community
- Close to area shopping and restaurants
- Easy access on and off the freeway
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $13-$14.50 an hour
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Columbus, Georgia. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.