Omaha, NE 68137 US
A company based in Omaha, Nebraska is searching for a Cost Accountant to add to their team! Apply today to join an organization that continues to evolve to meet customer demands while never sacraficing their core values of: Teamwork, Safety, Creativity, & Trust.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• DIRECT HIRE
• 8am - 5pm
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• 3-5 years of experience with Cost Accounting
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skill set with experience in creating pivot tables and presentations
• Understanding of supply chain processes.
• A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Work closely with the Supply Chain team on any costing discrepancies due to errors or cost changes from vendors.
• Analyze incoming domestic and international freight and update costs as necessary at the item level.
• Update inventory license plates to reflect accurate material and labor costs.
• Generate monthly purchase price variance reports and summarize findings.
• Complete operation time studies by department in order to accurately cost items.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
• Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
• Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
• Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
• Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
• Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
• 401(k) plan
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Cost Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.