The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77073 US
Posted: 05/09/2023 2023-05-09 2023-07-03 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: LL39297259
1st and 2nd Shift | Monday to Friday
$15- $18 an hour; based on experience
We have collaborated with a leader specialty steel plate distributor and processor, with a comprehensive inventory of cabon & alloy plate, as well as unique mix of processing capabilities. The right candidate will be responsible for seams and round seams on rolled cylinders.
What You Will Do:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and keeping materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory, and reporting shortages.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and records units delivered and location of units.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections.
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, and other machinery to move items, or signals machine operators to move materials onto and off trucks.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent time management
- Process improvement mindset
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Ability to lift heavy materials.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
What’s In It For You:
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands-on experience with a well-known steel plate processor.
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org