The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77006 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-29 Industry: Allied Healthcare Job Number: OG399759221
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77006 | Location: Museum District Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Nephrology | Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
Our client in the Houston area is seeking for an ambitious Credentialing Specialist to join the team! You will help manage to schedule, ensure appointments don’t overlap and maintain compliance throughout the practice. Whether it be now or later, you do not want to miss this opportunity. Submit your resume today to see what possibilities are available for you!
Credentialing Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Manage the scheduling of the practice manager and provider in the clinic.
- Ensure appointments don’t overlap with staff schedules.
- Assist with credentialing of providers.
- Monitor staff credentials and licenses.
- Maintain records and compliance with licenses and credentials.
Credentialing Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Scheduling/Hospital Credentialing Specialist is required.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills are highly preferred.
- A Valid Texas Driver’s License is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (401K, Paid PPO Plan, and Generous PTO package)
- Growing company with opportunity for advancement
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include a 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $20 an hour
If you are eager to take the next step in your career and want to work close to home, submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.