We have partnered with a leading family enrichment and assistance program located in Columbus, Georgia who is seeking a part-time Custodian to join their growing team.
As custodian with you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the interiors of the center including classrooms, cafeterias, libraries, restrooms, offices, halls, other public areas as well as cleaning and re-supplying building restrooms on a regularly scheduled basis. This is a long-term opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply now.
What you will do:
• Perform floor work that includes, but is not limited to, buffing, stripping, waxing, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning carpets.
• Routinely pick up and dispose of trash within the center and on the grounds.
• Perform routine tasks like changing light bulbs, general repairs, cleaning water fountains etc.
• Clean classrooms and other areas of the Head Start Center.
• Clean glass doors as needed.
• Keep restrooms in clean, orderly, and sanitary conditions.
• Complete inspections of the playground and building exterior on a weekly basis, note condition of the building through reports for supervisor.
• Dust and clean windowsills, banisters, and accessible cabinets.
• Maintain an inventory of janitorial supplies, keep stock of cleaning materials and equipment needed to complete work to be done.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to sit, stand, lift, bend, and squat as needed to complete tasks.
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Work independently and use good judgment
What you need:
• Minimum six (6) months of experience
• Must be fully vaccinated
• Ability to write legibly for required recordkeeping.
What is in It for You:
- $10.16 hourly while contracted
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Working a reliable schedule in a family friendly environment, giving you weekends off to enjoy time with friends and family
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 706.324-1910 if you have questions.
If you are a custodian that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!