Customer Care Associate
Tampa, FL 33613
Administrative Support to work in the Tampa area. Working for a leading web based health insurance company. Our client is an innovative health insurance company offering products that are affordable and meet the consumer's needs
Minimum of 2 years administrative or professional office experience reception, general support, entry-level accounting, clerical or other office-based admin.
Minimum of 1 year customer service experience with in an Administrative office setting.
* Stable work history
BI-LINGUAL ( English / Spanish )
Minimum of education beyond high school e.g., an AA degree, professional certificate or certification, or some other proof of completed education/training.
Office work hours are 8:30 5pm, M-F, 40 hours a week and that OT may be offered and may even be required (with notice).
- Medical, Dental, and vision benefits
- Business Casual dress code
- Opportunities for advancement
- High School Dioloma / GED
- Bi-lingual ( English / Spanish )
- Reliable Transportation ( A Must )
- Administrative / Professional office experience