Customer Care Representative
Our customer, located in Westlake Ohio, is currently seeking Customer Care Representatives to work at their facility. Come work in this friendly and safe environment who stride themselves on high quality products and outstanding customer service. Customer Care Representatives enjoy a positive work atmosphere, in a clean and climate-controlled workspace.
What you will do:
- Process incoming orders from web, email, phone calls and EDI
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries, problems, and product related questions
- Resolving order and invoice issues
- Assisting customers to identify the right products/solutions by quickly acquiring product information
What you need:
- 1-3 years of customer care experience required
- Previous experience with MS Office and ERP systems. Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Experience with medical products, business to business preferred
- Experience using a CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce preferred
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at (216)227-3600.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.