When you step into the role of Client Relations Assistant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our organization, and the community we serve. Your expertise will strengthen a productive environment where quality is a way of life.
Your New Organization:
We are seeking a customer-focused individual to provide exceptional service to our clients. In this role, you will interact with customers via phone, email, chat, and in person to respond to inquiries about orders, provide support, and resolve issues. Play an integral role in providing personalized skincare solutions and elevating our customers' skin health as part of a company at the forefront of medical-grade skincare.
What Matters Most as the Customer Relations Assistant:
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $21/hour
- 401(k) with company match
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and parental leave
- Ongoing training and development
Your New Role as the Customer Relations Assistant:
- Ensure customer account setup and order deadlines are met timely and accurately
- Field customer questions and complaints, escalating issues as appropriate
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints or comments
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding order and shipping details for promotions and special offers
Your Experience as the Customer Relations Assistant:
- 1 year office/clerical experience
- Customer service experience
If you are passionate about helping customers and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply!
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.