For over 50 years, we have worked hard to bring you the highest quality and equipment for the construction industry.
We believe the key to success in this industry is the ability to supply customers with the widest selection of equipment. From over eight quality grades and thousands of specifications, customer products are our specialty, and we deliver when you need it and how you must have it.
What you will do:
- Talk with customer by phone to provide technical information
- Provide technical recommendations regarding various product line
- Provide light equipment troubleshooting assistance to customer
- Assist customer with ordering parts.
- Aid customers with selecting proper products
What you need:
- Ability to problem solve
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situation
- Technical Skills
What’s in it for you:
- High school or GED
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid Vacation
- Eligible to be hired in after 90 days
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
If you are a Customer Service candidate looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results this is the job for you. Click Apply today!