Customer Service Rep / Call Center
Have prior call center experience and seeking a new opportunity in 2023? If so, we have a great and growing client in Greensboro seeking someone like you to join their stellar team!
This position will professionally respond and interact with customers using various means of communication, (phone, or email). This role will be responsible for a high volume of inbound calls in a fast paced environment using a multi-line phone system.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
• Handle requests by various forms of communication and technology for orders, substitutions, and pick-up and return credits.
• Provide customer support with special requests.
• Assist various departments in the Distribution Center as needed.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
• This position is open to local residents only, no relocation offered.
Required Qualifications :
*Required Experience : 6 months in call center environment
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 6 months experience with data entry and working in a demanding customer service/ call center environment.
• Ability to deal with customers on a day to day basis, via phone and/or in person.
• Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills in addition to being a team player.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Excellent computer skills.
Preferred Qualifications :
• 1 - 2 Years Customer service, call center and / or related area within foodservice industry.
• Recent experience in a fast paced call center environment.
• Previous experience using Cisco phone systems/multi phone line systems.
What’s In It For You:
• $17.50 an hour starting rate of pay!
• When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today
or you can download our mobile app
to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.455-9558 if you have any questions. If you are a Material Hander that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!