When you step into the role of customer service representative, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client, and the community they serve. Your customer service expertise will strengthen this fast-paced environment.
Do not miss the chance to join this well-established team.
Our client is a family-owned print and advertising distributor in the Omaha metro. They are looking for a customer service representative that will be responsible for all day-to-day client management and coordinating production of print materials and services to meet customer needs.
What matters most:
- Starting pay of $17.00 an hour.
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card.
Your new role:
- Receives and manages requests from customers for price quotes, purchase orders, order adjustments and cancellations.
- Recommends and implements modifications for product and service improvements based on customer information.
- Maintains files of active orders and updates changes throughout process.
- Builds rapport with customers and works to ensure they receive excellent service.
- High school diploma or GED required plus 2 years related experience preferred.
- Ability to accurately type 40 WPM.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of printing materials, press sizes, general printing processes a plus.
If you enjoy a team environment, then we want to hear from you! Apply now!
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.