Customer Service Representative
Baton Rouge, LA 70809 US
- Provide primary contact and service support for the regional Sales Team and Customers
- Prepare and process sales reports, quotations, sales orders, POs and shipping documentation
- Responsible for replenishment of inventory and providing accountability.
- Perform daily planning, scheduling, production, and continuous improvement efforts
- Interact with personnel to ensure sales goals and objectives are met
- Maintain and organize files and documentation
- Provide after-hours response for customer requirements as needed
- Work with assembly drawings and /or customer specifications, bills of materials, work orders, and delivery notices
- Maintain the service center and office environment in a professional, organized, safe and working condition.
- Complete shipping of materials per customer requirements, minimizing delinquencies
- Meet or exceed shipping goals and on-time monthly delivery goals
- Observe customer feedback and forms to improve service and reduction lead time
- Follow policies, and procedures, including the Employee Manual, Quality System and HSE policies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent service center or related position
- SAP experience is a must
- Able to work unsupervised
- Familiar with the sales process including requisitions, purchase orders, and the delivery of products
- MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Proven performance record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be assertive and persistent while being tactful with internal and external contacts
- Must have strong resolution and conflict skills
- History of driving improvements and measurable results
- Temp to Hire
- Strong and Stable Company – 100 years in business
- 401K Match - 6%
Diversity & Inclusion initiative
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- HSA and FSA -with company contributions
Health insurance, Dental, Vision
- Tuition reimbursement plan
- Bereavement plan, Paid Holidays, Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.