Customer Service Representative
Cleveland, OH 44109 US
A well-established company located in Cleveland is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative with shipping experience.
- Customer Service including answering phones and informing customers of all available services.
- Prepare and proofread legal documents.
- Negotiate and determine pricing with customers and vendors.
- Take in and release human and pet remains for cremation and preparation.
- Track status of certified copies of death certificates and communicate to customers/vendors.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to handle stressful situations tactfully.
- Strong attention to detail and listening skills
- Hours are 10am-6pm and 3pm-11pm
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!