Customer Service Representative
Jacksonville, FL 32211 US
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? They are the largest pest control company in the world, and they are looking to add a administrative assistant to their team. They pride themselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. They are extremely proud of their legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services. If this sounds like a great company, and you would like to be a part of their team then continue reading below.
Job duties of the customer service representative:
- Scheduling appointments for sales and service
- Work with sales representatives and service specialists to maintain accurate customer records
- Monitor account receivables
- Process accurate payroll information
Requirements of the customer service representative:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year experience as a customer service representative
Perks of the customer service representative:
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, starting at $16 an hour
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as group accident, critical illness w/cancer benefits, short term disability, behavioral health, term life and identify theft
Apply now and we will reach out to you!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.