Customer Service Representative
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 US
Do you have a property and casualty insurance license? If you do and you’re looking for stable position with an established employer, keep reading. The Reserves Network is partnered with an insurance company specializing in property and casualty insurance who is looking to bring another employee onto their growing team. This position is a hybrid customer service and sales role that will be terrific for anyone looking to grow in property and casualty insurance.
Duties of the customer service representative:
- Inbound and outbound calls with policy holders to answer questions and provide information regarding policies, coverage, and benefits
- Work with prospective policy holders to determine their needs and help them decide what policy would be best for them
- Write and sell policies for customers after thoroughly exploring options and educating customers on policy benefits and specifics
Requirements of the customer service representative:
- Property and casualty insurance license
What to expect as the customer service representative:
- M-F schedule, 7am-4pm or 9am-6pm
- Starting pay $18-20 / hour, higher for the right experience
- Additional incentive pay
If you have a property and casualty license and you’re looking to expand in your career, this could be your next step, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.