The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Customer Service Representative
Montgomery, AL 36117 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-04-29 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: KF12162421
Customer Service Representative
Zip Code: Montgomery, AL 36117
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Home Health | Salary: $13.50 an hour
One of Montgomery's home healthcare equipment companies is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team! As the Customer Service Representative, you will perform various administrative tasks such as answering incoming phone calls to schedule, reschedule, or cancel patients’ appointments, overseeing customer account information, and assisting customers with problems and complaints about their orders. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
Customer Service Representative’s Responsibilities
- Confer with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Maintain records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, provide information and record messages
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars
Customer Service Representative’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Insurance verifying and coding experience is required
- Previous customer service or receptionist experience is preferred
- Durable Medical Equipment experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, including a 1-hour lunch break
- Various restaurants and shopping outlets are located close to the clinic to enjoy on your lunchtime
- The company offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401k, holiday pay, vacation, and more!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $13.50 an hour
Team1Medical is one of Columbus, Georgia's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.