Customer Service Representative
Omaha, NE 68102 US
- $21.00 an hour
- Direct hire opportunity
- Professional development offered
- Monday to Friday
- 8am-5pm schedule
- Wellness program with onsite fitness center
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k with company match and employee assistance program
- Education reimbursement program
- Provides excellent customer service to agents, insureds, claimants, and others.
- Resolves most basic issues and questions.
- May assist and/or research the needs of callers and route calls or emails to the appropriate department or individual to handle.
- Supports Underwriting departments by processing various submission steps which may include, indexing, preparing resource documents, and assigning priorities according to standardized procedures. May also provide submission status updates to agents via phone and/or email.
- Correct and/or update address and contact information in various systems at the direction of Underwriting and/or Client Services teams.
- Process written requests from agents and insureds for copies of policy loss runs in accordance with procedures.
- Direct calls and emails requesting loss run explanation to the appropriate department.
- Performs related duties as situation dictates such as participating in special projects, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience required