Customer Service Representative
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Do you have experience providing customer service over the phone? Would you like to work with a company that provides that small office feel while offering the safety and stability of a Fortune 500 company? Look no further! This is an internet-driven company that offers commercial insurance including worker’s comp, liability, and commercial auto insurance, and they are looking for an experienced customer service pro to add to their team!
Duties of the customer service representative:
- Answer inbound inquiries from policy holders and potential new clients
- Enter inbound leads into the system
- Research and answer questions about insurance policies
- Service accounts and make changes based on company policy and customer needs
Requirements of the customer service representative:
- Phone customer service experience required
- Experience in the insurance industry preferred
What to expect as the customer service representative:
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm schedule
- Hybrid schedule
- Starting base pay of $15.25/hour plus incentive pay, averaging $19/hour together
- Robust healthcare package-70% paid by employer, PTO & Sick Time, 401k
- Tremendous growth opportunity
If you have the phone experience and you’re looking to take the next step in your customer service career apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.