Customer Service Representative
Overland Park, KS 66207 US
Are you looking for that great new career in healthcare or a change in your life? If your purpose in life is to help others, this is a great opportunity to help patients get access to get the medications and therapies they need. The Reserves Network is partnered with a healthcare patient support organization that has worked for 10 years to deliver the best experience and solutions to patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers. They make a difference in the lives of patients by offering therapy solutions through teamwork, communication, and respect. They are looking to add a customer service representative to their growing team!
Duties of the customer service representative:
- Act as first point of contact with patients by carefully evaluating the purpose of the call, carefully assessing their purpose, prioritizing their handling, and triaging the calls if indicated. Maintain information regarding patient services initiatives and explain them to customers when appropriate
- Enroll new customers to Patient Services
- Record activities in the patient database and follow up to secure services (such as product training, mailing of promotional materials, etc.) for our customers by contacting physician’s offices, pharmacies, and other external entities to ensure patient’s needs are being met
Requirements of the customer service representative:
- Previous work experience in specialty pharmacy or customer service
Perks of the customer service representative:
- $19 / hour
- Monday-Friday with multiple daytime shifts available
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have the experience necessary to hit the ground running this might be your next step, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.