Customer Service Representative
We are seeking Customer Service representatives to join our client’s innovative company in Lexington, NC! If you have a passion for helping people coupled with phone, PC and multi-taking skills, apply here and come grow with us!
Just a short commute from Thomasville, Clemmons, Salisbury, High Point, Archdale, Winston-Salem, Lewisville, Kernersville, and Greensboro!
What You Will Do:
• This role reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and is responsible for responding to technical questions and warranty processing from internal and external customers and consumer relations via telephone
• Provide daily troubleshooting to include answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation for warranty and non-warranty customers
• Record details of cases in CRM, as well as actions taken
What You Need:
• 1-year previous Customer Service experience.
• Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner with a focus on completing tasks both pleasantly and correctly.
• Be flexible to schedule changes or additional coverage during peak periods
• Ability to efficiently use Outlook, LPCS and Access Database.
• Problem analysis and resolution skill.
• Attention to detail and strong ability to multitask.
What’s In It for You:
• A starting wage of $15.00 with advancement opportunities after 90 days based upon performance and attendance
• Wage Tiers – Opportunities to earn a pay rate increase from $1-$3 depending on knowledge and performance
• A comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, stock plans, employee discounts and more.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 336.455.9558 if you have any questions. If you are an experienced call center representative that is seeking an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you.
Click apply today!