The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Customer Service Specialist
Houston, TX 77070 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-04-20 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: JR966946623
Customer Service Specialist
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77070 | Location: Northwest Houston
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Cardiology | Cardiovascular | Salary: $16 an hour
Are you an experienced customer service specialist with call center experience seeking a rewarding career close to home? Do have the desire to join a team quickly and learn about the cardiology field? A well-known cardiology group has an immediate need for a Customer Service Specialist on a temp-to-hire basis. If you have experience working as a Customer Service Specialist and would like the opportunity to work with a patient-centric healthcare organization, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
Customer Service Specialist’s Responsibilities
- Upload all cardiac monitor patch data and customer information into the portal.
- Answer all incoming customer experience team calls promptly and manage them effectively and efficiently.
- Address questions and educate customers, sales staff, and patients.
- Document all calls or correspondences in company systems.
- Assist with inventory control, including the intake, storage, and recycling of CAM heart monitors.
- Demonstrate empathy and decrease customer tension.
- Handle emails and voicemails as assigned.
Customer Service Specialist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center or customer service position preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, including advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a strong plus
- Patience, professionalism, excellent phone etiquette
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Opportunity to learn about the Cardiology field
- A company that invests in your career by offering training and room for growth
- Northwest suburban clinic close to restaurants and shopping
- The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 10:30 am - 7:00 pm, with no weekends!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Competitive benefit pack once hired, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and generous PTO package.
Salary: $16 an hour
If you are an experienced customer service specialist seeking a position to start quickly with a patient-centric company close to home - Apply now!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.